Our Client Promise
from John Dalton, Managing Director
1. We will treat everybody with respect.
2. Our teams will be friendly and approachable, professional and knowledgeable.
3. Our site staff delivering your project will be fully experienced, knowledgeable and appropriately qualified.
4.We will at all times go beyond legal compliance to maintain a Healthy, Safe and Enjoyable working environment for our staff and stakeholders.
5. We will provide a project delivery experience that makes you glad you chose us, want to work with us again and feel that Base is a company with whom it is easy and a pleasure to do business.
6. We will allocate a dedicated Project Manager to your project who will keep you fully informed at every stage of the work and will be always available to answer any queries.
7. We will always allocate a Director of the Company to oversee your project. This Director will be available and pleased to discuss any aspect of your project with you.
8. We will maintain comprehensive insurance cover for all our activities, whether in our offices, factory, workshops, travelling or on site. A full schedule is available on request but our portfolio includes £5M cover for product, public and employer’s liability and professional indemnity.
9. We will realise your designs as close to your vision as possible using all in-house expertise available.
10. We will continue to explore new techniques and fabrics to design and detail the most appropriate solutions for your needs.
11. We will continue to source and employ the most up-to-date equipment in the tensile fabrication industry.
12. We will operate according to the ISO 9001 quality control and ISO 14001 environmental control procedures to maintain our reputation for achieving the highest standards.
13. We will carry out suitable and relevant industry standard testing to all fabrics prior to manufacture, and recommend advanced testing of fabric and specific details when we feel the scenario warrants it.
14. We will ensure that your fabric leaves our factory in the optimum possible condition.
15. We will maintain a strong, experienced team to ensure all jobs are delivered safely, on time and to budget. Our site crew has worked on all continents and will be resourceful, dynamic and communicate intelligently with you and other contractors.
16. We will always take great pride in every aspect of your construction.
17. We will embrace Health and Safety, following all due processes and procedures with diligence.
18. We promise that our pricing will be fair, transparent and commensurate with the quality of our products and services, to ensure a continued sustainable business.
19. Where possible, we will endeavour to find alternative solutions to bring prices down and meet tight client budgets, but we promise that we won’t cut corners and we won’t skimp on the quality of our service delivery. Ever.
20. Finally, we will conduct regular customer satisfaction surveys to monitor how well we’re delivering on our promises and in addition, use the information to continually improve our service to you.