Architectural Fabric Manufacture
Building your reputation
Every tensile fabric structure we create is manufactured in our factory, under strict quality controls. Our huge 2,000m2 production space and state-of-the-art machinery means we not only handle the entire tensile fabric manufacturing process for you, but can also offer you a greater choice of tensile and architectural fabrics and materials – including sustainable options such as silicone-glass.
Equipped with the latest technology, our manufacturing facility is driven by:• 20 fabric manufacturing specialists – each trained to operate our full range of fabric joining equipment, including 5 high frequency welders, 5 heated platen welders and 8 sewing machines, which can all be used to join the full range of coated and non-coated fabrics
• 2 CAD-controlled cutting machines – accommodating roll widths of up to 5m
• Nearly 100lm of welding table – enables us to build any size structure required with precision
Architectural fabric uses include:
• Canopies – from small and free standing to large and iconic
• Walkways – providing shelter for people on the move
• Re-mountable buildings – the ultimate in flexibility and sustainability
• Cladding – easily revamp an existing building and reduce heat gain
• Retractable roofs – attractive shelter when you need it
• Exhibitions – architectural and artistic masterpieces made reality
• And more... – biogas holders, heat blankets, mesh screening...