Maintaining your tensile structure
With highly qualified rope access experts and fabric technicians, we offer the best quality and value maintenance service in the industry.
As tensile structures are dynamic and precision engineered we highly recommend an annual inspection and regular maintenance, especially if they are exposed to the elements.
Our maintenance package is bespoke to your structure’s needs and tailored to suit your budget, either as required or on a rolling basis.
- Structural inspections and high quality inspection reports
- Operations & maintenance manuals and insurance compliance
- Emergency call out service
- Re-stressing and upgrading / replacing fabric
- General servicing, cleaning and spot repairs
Benefits of maintaining your structure:
- Ensures ongoing structural integrity, extending the life span
- Highlights areas in need of repair before they become problematic and more costly
- Keeps the structure looking perfect
Extreme weather and cleaning
We recommend an inspection after any significant weather event and that your canopy is cleaned every two years as a minimum, more in high pollution areas and if close to trees.
Complete peace of mind
Our maintenance package gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are getting the maximum performance, safety and value from your structure.
For more information and quotes contact: 0117 911 5250 / firstname.lastname@example.org