Temporary Works Screening Fast, flexible and effective protection
Whether protecting an existing site during a major refit or enabling a fast-track new-build scheme to progress on schedule - temporary fabric screening is a highly versatile alternative to more traditional options.
While hoarding or covered scaffolding are cumbersome, labour intensive and inflexible, engineered fabric screening is:
- quick to install and demount
- durable (industrial grade fabric)
- easily adaptable to suit build programmes (move it as work progresses)
- mountable on existing structures (doesn’t usually require scaffolding)
- ideal for large, complex or curved apertures and temporary roofing
- easy to clean and environmentally friendly
Most importantly, when time is so closely tied to project profitability, a fabric screening solution can save you when you need it most, offsetting weather induced delays and speeding up build programmes.
Typical applications include:
- Weatherproofing entire new build structures to allow internal fit out
- Screening off unsightly temporary works areas
- Sealing huge apertures to separate temporary works from operational areas
- Adaptable screening for fast track build programmes
The large areas of high performance and versatile temporary weather screening allowed even the most sensitive of the fit-out works to progress in the poorest of weather conditions.Giles Cranidge (Mace Limited)Dublin T2 temporary screening project