Temporary Works Screening
Fast, flexible and effective protection
Whether protecting an existing site during a major refit or enabling a fast-track new-build scheme to progress on schedule - temporary fabric screening is a highly versatile alternative to more traditional options.
While hoarding or covered scaffolding are cumbersome, labour intensive and inflexible, engineered fabric screening is:
• quick to install and demount
• durable (industrial grade fabric)
• easily adaptable to suit build programmes (move it as work progresses)
• mountable on existing structures (doesn’t usually require scaffolding)
• ideal for large, complex or curved apertures and temporary roofing
• easy to clean and environmentally friendly
Most importantly, when time is so closely tied to project profitability, a fabric screening solution can save you when you need it most, offsetting weather induced delays and speeding up build programmes.
Typical applications include:
• Weatherproofing entire new build structures to allow internal fit out
• Screening off unsightly temporary works areas
• Sealing huge apertures to separate temporary works from operational areas
• Adaptable screening for fast track build programmes