PVC coated Polyester
Working with the leading Global suppliers of PVC fabric, a special sealing process has been developed to protect PVC membranes against plasticiser migration.
The great flexibility and crease resistance of PVC-coated fabrics is achieved through the addition of plasticisers.
Key Benefits of PVC
- Suitable for both temporary and permanent Tensile Structures
- Available in a range of colours and coated mesh
- Low water absorption
- Better protection against microbial attack
- Longer product life up to 30 years
- Improved environmental compatibility
- Fire Rated